Reasons I thought it would be fun:
- I had found some new malicious web pages, by simple google searches!!
- The lists for training the classifier for both the mal and safe classes was prepared.
- The only task was to now to pickle the features dictionary.
- the vmware error, lack of memory, at the end of 12 URL scan
- the continuation of this error now, at each URL, and even after restarting the host machine, and allocating larger RAM to vmware.
- finally it rewrote the pickle file that it had learned, means features of 15 URLs..
I thought the OS were trained to handle batch jobs, very early after their birth. This anomalous behaviour is out my understanding!!
Any body with any relevant suggestions??